La Salle Bleue

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

8 minutes

I have exactly 8 minutes to post. Why I am doing this now, I have no idea. I should be rereading the outpouring that was my "personal statement" last night. I feel like my brain just spilled out onto the page. I almost teared up for a minute. Not sure why.

Ok, now I only have 5 minutes, so I don't think that's long enough to post all the weird things about me, but I'll try:

1. I wash my feet every night before getting into bed - even if I showered like a half hour before. I like to be clean in my bed. I also like to take care of my feet.

2. I think I am having a love affair with a place. I hate being away from it, I do ridiculous things (like drive a total of 10 hours for a mere 36 there), and I keep it on a pedastal. It's like a freaking disease, seriously.

3. I like order but my room is a disaster. I think I avoid it because it can never be orderly - so it's not even worth the time to attempt to fix.

4. I cried once when my grandfather cooked clams. I felt so sorry for them.

time's up. More later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did you really think that 8 minutes would be enough time to post all the wierd things about you? Seriously!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home