La Salle Bleue

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ok.

Trying this again. I finally have a weekend of few obligations. I started cleaning my room, but really I just made new piles out of the old piles and remarked in my head how ridiculous it is to have one's entire existence in ONE ROOM.

I'm so tired of the running around. Here is a typical Monday for me:

6:15 a.m.: groan and turn off cell phone alarm #1 and hope that the next ten minutes are the longest 10 minutes ever.

6:25 a.m.: groan and turn off alarm #2, lay there, trying to keep my eyes open so that I don't doze off again

6:30 a.m.: definitely get up and get into the shower like a zombie (although perhaps zombies don't shower, I don't know)

6:40 a.m.: get out of shower, put work clothes on, ponder styling hair, chose not to, wear same part-on-the-side, low maintenance messy bun thing AGAIN

6:50-7:20 a.m.: pack school clothes, pack lunch, eat breakfast, brush teeth, pack school bag and GROAN that I did not do 1 or 2 of these things the night before so that I might actually do my hair

7:25 a.m.: in the car, turn on Bob and Tom, drive to work

7:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: work

12:00 p.m.: change into jeans because who needs to be in work clothes longer than they have to???

12:05 p.m.: leave downtown for school

12:20 p.m.: arrive in UT parking garage, eat lunch by my lonesome IN MY CAR sketchily while talking to Jishka on speakerphone about things like...lunch

12:40 p.m.: walk to class #1 where I am utterly baffled by probably 20-yr-old who text messages all through class OUR CLASS OF 15 PEOPLE, 9 of which are usually there, and then hits on me by telling me I smell "exquisite" when in fact it was the girl next to me, AND by getting 53%s on 5 page papers. Good work.

1:50 p.m.: leave with only UT friend to walk to our next class in a nearby building

2:00 p.m.: class begins and am again astounded by the guy who once fell asleep very loudly in class and who now sits in the very very front lone seat directly in front of the professor with no notebooks, pens, etc, but plays on his cell phone the entire time and the professor says NOTHING

3:15 p.m.: walk hurriedly back to car and drive home

3:35 p.m.: arrive home and pretend to do homework/cuddle with Bilge/walk Bilge/watch the Food Network/play online

7:oo p.m.: talk to Nick, Camille, and Ben online while they are in Fed Tax and they whine about it

7:58 p.m.: get ims that say "2 more minutes"!

8:00 p.m.: OK LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE and I leave for either a) Nick and Ben's apt. or b) Camille's where we have Jack Bauer night and food...Jack Bauer night really saves Mondays for us all

10:00 p.m.: leave or make everyone watch "What About Brian" with me real fast...then go home

11:00 p.m.: get ready for bed

12:00 p.m.: finally fall asleep and think about how tired I'll be with only 6.5 hours of sleep.


There you have it. This is why I have nothing exciting to comment on.

Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

wow, super exciting!

Maybe we should think up writing prompts or something.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Man, I hate it when my social life interfers with sleep.

Oh, like everyday?

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home