La Salle Bleue

Monday, November 26, 2007

quick one!

I'm missing OWU so much today. Not sure why...maybe it's coming back to school from Thanksgiving with Christmas cut-out cookies in tow, excited for the holidays, but dreading finals, and realizing that the year is almost half over.

It snowed yesterday for the first time since I've been here. I sucked it up and avoided homework by decorating a small Nova Scotia themed tree (all of those ornaments were in one small box, so it was the easiest to grab on my way out the door yesterday). I put flannel sheets on my bed, which will surely make getting up in the morning easier - uh, no. I sleep as if I were in a cocoon. Flannel sheets, fleece blanket, faux down comforter, and a down comforter in a flannel duvet. Logically i would be too hot at night, but I am not...window open enough for a cool breeze to sneak in, and I am snuggly:)

The baby sis burned me a data disc of 9.2 hours of Christmas music...that will last me! Also, I thought I would have too many Christmas cookies, but I think I've eaten half of them since I got back here yesterday. Ah well...tis the season.

Well, off to light my Christmas tree smelling candle and write a lesson plan. Secretly, I am pretending I am cozy by the fire with a puppy next to me. Sigh.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Worm said...

OWU misses you too.

Or at least your OWU friends do!

Come to Ohio soon!!!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home