La Salle Bleue

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Week 4!?!?!

I am in the midst of week 4 of this program and in the last two weeks have:

- had my first little kid call me Miss _____.
- introduced a story to children
- did word work following a guided reading
- sent a nasty email to Hong Kong boy and thanks to my dad and his legal jargon, will be getting my $$ back
-officially moved into the Mitchells' house
-finally went grocery shopping
- had Sangria with my fellow cohort members
- had my car break down on my way back to up north, spent the night at OTHER family friends' house, got my car back (this drama rivaled that of the apartment)
- got a splinter in my foot which the mom proudly removed using a needle and her special sewing/magnifying lamp
- partied at some random person's house because "he likes having 20-somethings around" soundse sketchy, I know
- saw my dear friend Adam and trapsed about with him, trying on Moon Boots, walking in the woods, eating pizza, and trying freshly made gelato
- continue to loooove my new town:)


2 more weeks of Lit and 4 more weeks of the other two classes...then I'm done with the summer session!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

mmm, I want fresh made gelato!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home