La Salle Bleue

Thursday, December 06, 2007

procrastination of course

I have 2 Science lessons and 2 Science assessments due tomorrow. I'm mostly done...and now avoiding the rest of it.

Today I met with the coordinator of my program, the principal of my school, my CT, another CT, the director of teacher education, and a guy from a foundation that wants to maybe be involve with the school of ed here. I like these kinds of gatherings. I got to hear three + really great minds talk about how they think and why they do the things they do that then make it possible for me to do the things that I do. The CT's also talked about how outstanding the program I am in is. I felt like a sponge, it was great.

It's freezing here. I've been told that my apt. will be less cold if I get the windows like saran wrapped from the inside. Um no. Not classy. So I bought a space heater.

I thought I was going to come in here and do some large reflection on teaching, but I can't right now. Maybe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home